NEW DELHI: Domestic equity market benchmark Sensex jumped over 500 points during early deals while the NSE counterpart Nifty breached 10,400 in the wake of a decent rise in rupee and an ebb in the global crude oil prices.
The NSE Nifty index was trading 169 points up at 10,404, while the BSE Sensex was up 525 points at 34,526 around 09:45 am.
However, despite this bullish sentiment in market, some stocks failed to perform.
Let’s take a look at 10 stocks that plunged the most on BSE during morning deals on Friday:
- Bansal Roofing Products plunged 19.51 per cent.
- Nagpur Power cracked 13.33 per cent.
- Garnet International cracked 13.09 per cent.
- Kothari Fermentation & Biochem declined 10.14 per cent.
- Sungold Media and Entertainment plunged 9.98 per cent.
- Betex India suffered a loss of 9.92 per cent.
- Shree Hari Chemicals Export suffered a loss of 9.26 per cent.
- Shares of Pankaj Piyush declined 9.25 per cent.
- T & I Global cracked 8.56 per cent.
- Tainwala Chemicals & Plastics (India) (8.27 per cent) declined over 8 per cent.
Mahindra & Mahindra, ITC, YES Bank, Maruti and Adani Ports were the top gainers in the Sensex index.
TCS, Wipro and Infosys were the three losers in the 30-share Sensex pack.
Darjeeling Ropeway Company, Gogia Capital Services, Innovative Ideals and Services (India), Prabhat Telecoms (India) and Mishtann Foods hit 52-week highs on BSE.
Central Bank of India, New India Assurance Company and Ramco Cements featured among stocks that touched 52-week lows on BSE.
Source: Economic Times