Indian shares may open lower on Wednesday amid mixed global cues. The Singapore-based SGX Nifty Futures, an early indicator of Nifty50’s performance, indicated a slightly lower start as it declined 25 points, or 0.14 percent, to 18,325 at 7:45 am. Among major pre-market cues today, Bitcoin and crude oil both declined.
10 things you need to know before the opening bell on Oct 27 – CNBCTV18
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- After Airtel and Vi, Reliance Jio hikes prepaid tariffs: Here are new recharge plans – The Indian ExpressAfter Airtel and Vi, Reliance Jio hikes prepaid tariffs: Here are new recharge plans – The Indian Express
- Jio Raises Prepaid Rates By Up To 20% After Airtel, Vodafone Idea – NDTV
- After Airtel and Vodafone Idea, Reliance Jio too hikes prepaid tariff by 20% – ETTelecom.com
- Amazon India Head Summoned by ED Over Alleged Future Group Deal Irregularities – News18
- Nifty week ahead: New Covid variant, FII behaviour, GDP data to be key factors – Livemint