Diversified conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd (ABNL) has said it plans to invest Rs 350 crore in its financial services business in the current fiscal year.
Aditya Birla Nuvo to Invest Rs 350 Crore in Financial Services in 2014-15
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- India’s Q3 GDP growth at 0.4% as against -7.5% in September quarter – Times of India
- India Q3 GDP growth at 0.4% – Mint
- Q3 GDP: Indian Economy Returns To Growth In October-December Quarter – BloombergQuint
- India GDP Q3 Data: India’s GDP grows 0.4% in Q3, estimated to contract by 8% in FY21 – The Indian ExpressIndia GDP Q3 Data: India’s GDP grows 0.4% in Q3, estimated to contract by 8% in FY21 – The Indian Express
- India’s GDP turns positive in December quarter, grows 0.4% – Mint