A little bit of a downtrend was seen in Airtel shares today. The stock slipped 4 percent to trade at Rs 586.85 after the board announced it is considering a fundraise on August 29. While Jefferies has maintained a buy rating on the stock, here’s what market experts have to say about its short-term outlook.
Airtel stocks slip 4%, should you buy the dips? Here’s what experts suggest – CNBCTV18
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Mansukh Mandaviya Visits Safdarjung Hospital Disguised As General Patient, Hit By Security Guard – India TimesMansukh Mandaviya Visits Safdarjung Hospital Disguised As General Patient, Hit By Security Guard – India Times
- From next year, non-filers of monthly GST return will be barred from filing GSTR-1 – Economic Times
- Google Abused Android Dominance In India, Finds Antitrust Probe: Report – NDTV
- Google abusing position, playing unfair: CCI probe – Times of India
- COVID-19 vaccine exports may resume by year-end: Adar Poonawalla – Moneycontrol