Hindustan Motors, part of the $1.6-billion (nearly Rs 9,500 crore) CK Birla Group, has suspended production at its Uttarpara factory in West Bengal.
Ambassador Production Stopped as Power Shifts in Delhi
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Three IPOs to hit the market next week – Mint
- Calcutta HC Orders Removal of Harsh Lodha From MP Birla Group; Lodha Maintains Verdict Bad In Law – News18Calcutta HC Orders Removal of Harsh Lodha From MP Birla Group; Lodha Maintains Verdict Bad In Law – News18
- Calcutta HC removes Harsh Vardhan Lodha from MP Birla group – Hindustan Times
- United Spirits appoints Pradeep Jain as new CFO – Mint
- Total government liabilities rise to Rs 101.3 lakh crore in Q1: Finmin report – Moneycontrol.com