Hindustan Motors, part of the $1.6-billion (nearly Rs 9,500 crore) CK Birla Group, has suspended production at its Uttarpara factory in West Bengal.
Ambassador Production Stopped as Power Shifts in Delhi
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Gainers & Losers: 10 stocks that moved most on April 19 – Moneycontrol.com
- Gold Price Today, April 19, 2021: Rate Increases Marginally, Silver Remains Unchanged – News18
- SBI Can Acquire Citibank India? What Will Happen To 27 Lakh Credit Card Users In India? – Trak.in
- What should you do with HDFC Bank stock post Q4 earnings? – Moneycontrol.com
- HDFC Bank, Mindtree, Macrotech Developers, PVR, Future Retail among stocks in focus today – The Financial ExpressHDFC Bank, Mindtree, Macrotech Developers, PVR, Future Retail among stocks in focus today – The Financial Express