Mr Shahani and Mr Kho are responsible for leading and managing Barclays equities sales and trading businesses in their respective countries, Barclays said in a statement today.
Barclays Appoints Heads of Equities for India, Korea
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reliance’s sketchy record of delivering returns to partners – Mint
- What the exit of Shapoorji Pallonji Group will mean for the Tatas – Economic Times
- Gold prices today fall sharply, go down below ₹50,000; silver rates crash – Mint
- MARKET LIVE: Sensex, Nifty volatile; Bharti Airtel, Voda Idea plunge 7% – Business Standard
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Specs Betting Jump in LNG Demand Will Boost Deferred Contracts – FX EmpireNatural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Specs Betting Jump in LNG Demand Will Boost Deferred Contracts – FX Empire