Cairn has sent a letter to Indian government officials, seen by both Reuters and the Financial Times, saying its shareholders “expect early resolution, failing which they will expect Cairn to pursue the award in conformity with its rights under the treaty”.
British energy firm threatens to seize India government assets – BBC News
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Kotak Mahindra Bank reduces home loan interest rate to 6.65% till March 31 – Moneycontrol
- February Auto Sales Live: Honda Motorcycle Sales Rise 29%, Hero MotoCorp Reports 1.45% Growth – BloombergQuintFebruary Auto Sales Live: Honda Motorcycle Sales Rise 29%, Hero MotoCorp Reports 1.45% Growth – BloombergQuint
- GST revenue hits ₹1 tn for a fifth month – Mint
- Spectrum sale: Government gets bids for over Rs 71k crore – Times of India
- Stocks Move Higher At The Start Of The Month – FX Empire