Of the order placed by the state government, Karnataka will receive 2 lakh doses of Covishield today. So far, Karnataka has received 1,24,20,510 vaccine doses, including 1,01,60,060 Covisheid and 11,66,280 Covaxin shots from the Centre and 10,94,170 of state procurement, reports Nagarjun Dwarkanath.
Coronavirus in India LIVE Updates: Karnataka to resume vaccination for 18+ group from tomorrow – India Today
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- NTPC Q4 profit jumps 3-fold to Rs 4,649 crore – Moneycontrol.com
- Infosys COO says several e-filing portal glitches resolved, 1 lakh returns filed so far – MoneycontrolInfosys COO says several e-filing portal glitches resolved, 1 lakh returns filed so far – Moneycontrol
- NTPCs Q4 net soars 258% to Rs 4,479 cr, to pay final dividend of Rs 3.15 – Business Standard
- Infosys recruited over 19,000 graduates in India: Nandan Nilekani at 40th AGM – Mint
- Infosys AGM | We won’t rest on our laurels but will seize the moment: Nandan Nilekani – MoneycontrolInfosys AGM | We won’t rest on our laurels but will seize the moment: Nandan Nilekani – Moneycontrol