Dr Helen Parry, clinical lecturer at the University of Birmingham, and first author on the study, said understanding the underlying immune responses generated by the vaccines was crucial – particularly in older people and with a 12-week gap between first and second doses.
Covid: ‘Encouraging’ antibody boost after Pfizer and AZ vaccines – BBC News
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Canara Bank reports Q4 net profit at ₹1,011 crore – Mint
- Explained: Why the Sensex has breached 50,000 again – The Indian Express
- Stock Market Live Updates: Sensex trades higher, Nifty above 15,100 led by auto, metals – CNBCTV18
- Stock Market Live Updates: Sensex jumps 700 points, Nifty around 15,100; metals, banks lead – CNBCTV18Stock Market Live Updates: Sensex jumps 700 points, Nifty around 15,100; metals, banks lead – CNBCTV18
- Market LIVE: Sensex tops 50k, up 600 points; Nifty above 15,100; banks soar – Mint