The Cryptocurrency and Regulation of Official Digital Currency Bill, 2021, is among 26 new Bills of a total of 29 Bills in the government’s legislative agenda. The government’s objective is, “To create a facilitative framework for the creation of the official digital currency to be issued by the Reserve Bank of India. Sidharth Sogani, Founder & CEO, CREBACO and Nischal Shetty, Founder & CEO, WazirX discuss India’s future in crypto. Watch.
Cryptocurrency bill: If you are trading in Cryptos in India, should you be worried? – Economic Times
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Amazon India Head Summoned by ED Over Alleged Future Group Deal Irregularities – News18
- Nifty week ahead: New Covid variant, FII behaviour, GDP data to be key factors – Livemint
- Two IPOs to hit market next week to raise Rs 7,868 crore – CNBCTV18
- JM Financial initiates sell rating on Paytm, cuts target price to ₹1,240 a share – Livemint
- 438 infra projects show cost overrun of Rs 4.34 lakh crore – Economic Times