Employees who arrive at work earliest are most likely to get a pay rise, regardless of their performance and total time worked, according to a new study.
Employees Who Reach Office Early More Likely to Get Promoted: Survey
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- India’s Q3 GDP growth reflects further strengthening of V-shaped recovery: Govt – Mint
- India exits recession but rapid growth is still a long way off – CNN
- Reliance Jio to offer unlimited voice calling, 4G data benefits for a year at just Rs 749 to these users – The Financial ExpressReliance Jio to offer unlimited voice calling, 4G data benefits for a year at just Rs 749 to these users – The Financial Express
- India’s economy out of technical recession, Q3 GDP growth at 0.4% – Times of India
- India Exits Recession With 0.4% Quarterly Growth – NDTV Profit