Employees who arrive at work earliest are most likely to get a pay rise, regardless of their performance and total time worked, according to a new study.
Employees Who Reach Office Early More Likely to Get Promoted: Survey
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Calcutta High Court Restrains Harsh Vardhan Lodha From Holding Any Office In MP Birla Group – NDTV
- Three IPOs to hit the market next week – Mint
- Calcutta HC Orders Removal of Harsh Lodha From MP Birla Group; Lodha Maintains Verdict Bad In Law – News18Calcutta HC Orders Removal of Harsh Lodha From MP Birla Group; Lodha Maintains Verdict Bad In Law – News18
- Calcutta HC removes Harsh Vardhan Lodha from MP Birla group – Hindustan Times
- United Spirits appoints Pradeep Jain as new CFO – Mint