Equity mutual funds registered a surge of nearly 4 lakh investors – measured in terms of individual accounts or folios – in April mainly on account of a sharp rise in stock markets.
Equity Mutual Funds Investor Base Grows by 4 Lakh in April
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- It’s Time To Separate From Tata Group, Says Mistry Family – NDTV
- Mistry family says it’s ‘time to separate’ from Tata Group – Times of India
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group agrees to exit Tata Sons, calls for separation – Business Standard
- ‘Time to separate’: Shapoorji Pallonji Group agrees to exit Tata Sons – Mint
- Tata-Mistry: Time To Separate From Tata, Says Mistry Family – BloombergQuint