Fund raising by Indian companies through rights issues plunged 49 per cent to Rs 4,573 crore in 2013-14, according to a report.
Fund raising via rights issue drops 49% in FY’14: Report
More from Stock MarketMore posts in Stock Market »
- Market LIVE Updates: Nifty 50 down 400 points off day’s high, Sensex below 60,000 – CNBCTV18
- Market LIVE Updates: Sensex and Nifty 50 off day’s high, Nifty oil & gas underperform – CNBCTV18
- Adani turns to bane from boon for India’s swelling stock market – The Economic Times
- T+1 settlement cycle in effect from today; what is it, how will investors benefit? – The Financial ExpressT+1 settlement cycle in effect from today; what is it, how will investors benefit? – The Financial Express
- Wipro Limited (WIT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript – Seeking Alpha