Marketmen said besides sluggish demand from jewellers and shifting of funds from bullion to rising equities also influenced the sentiment.
Gold, Silver Trade Lower on Subdued Demand, Global Cues
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- HPCL Q1 profit jumps to Rs 2,814 crore, but revenue falls 43% QoQ – Moneycontrol.com
- Vodafone Idea’s Loss Widens To Rs 25,460 Crore In June Quarter – NDTV Profit
- RBI Allows Restructuring Of Personal Loans. Here’s What You Should Keep In Mind – BloombergQuint
- RBI allows banks to restructure retail loans – Livemint
- Vodafone Idea Q1 loss widens to Rs 25,460 crore – Times of India