The Department of Disinvestment (DoD) is working on launching the equity sale of Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd in the second half of the current fiscal year (2014-15), according to a government official.
Hindustan Aeronautics IPO to Hit Market in Second Half of 2014-15: Report
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Biocon share price falls 5% after Q2 profit dips to Rs 138 crore – Moneycontrol.com
- Yes Bank Q2 Results: Net Profit Up 74% On Lower Provisions – BloombergQuint
- MARKETS LIVE: Sensex down 200pts, Nifty holds 18,050; Infosys, ITC weigh – Business Standard
- YES Bank Q2 Results: Net profit soars 74% YoY, beats estimate; asset quality improves – Economic TimesYES Bank Q2 Results: Net profit soars 74% YoY, beats estimate; asset quality improves – Economic Times
- Stocks to Watch: Reliance, Zee, Bharti Airtel, JSW Steel, TVS Motors – Mint