India Post will have to apply afresh to the Reserve Bank under differential licence guidelines if it plans to start banking operations, according to sources.
India Post Needs to Apply Afresh for Bank Licence: Report
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Three Reasons Why Sensex Reclaimed Mt 50K and Nifty Crossed 15K – Investing.com India
- Tata Motors loss down to ₹7,605 cr in Q4; revenue growth up 42% – BusinessLine
- Tata Motors to double capex of India business up to Rs 3,500 crore on robust turnaround of PV unit – Moneycontrol.comTata Motors to double capex of India business up to Rs 3,500 crore on robust turnaround of PV unit – Moneycontrol.com
- “Never Exported Vaccines At Cost Of People In India”: Adar Poonawalla – NDTV
- Markets extend gains as sensex soars 613 points; Nifty settles above 15,100 – Times of India