Lanco Infratech said its net loss for the March quarter widened to Rs 584.29 crore on account of a drop in revenue and mounting losses in the EPC (Engineering, procurement and construction) business.
Lanco Infratech Q4 Loss Widens to Rs 584 Crore; Income Down 23 Per Cent
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- India’s Q3 GDP growth reflects further strengthening of V-shaped recovery: Govt – Mint
- India exits recession but rapid growth is still a long way off – CNN
- Reliance Jio to offer unlimited voice calling, 4G data benefits for a year at just Rs 749 to these users – The Financial ExpressReliance Jio to offer unlimited voice calling, 4G data benefits for a year at just Rs 749 to these users – The Financial Express
- India’s economy out of technical recession, Q3 GDP growth at 0.4% – Times of India
- India Exits Recession With 0.4% Quarterly Growth – NDTV Profit