Lanco Infratech said its net loss for the March quarter widened to Rs 584.29 crore on account of a drop in revenue and mounting losses in the EPC (Engineering, procurement and construction) business.
Lanco Infratech Q4 Loss Widens to Rs 584 Crore; Income Down 23 Per Cent
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Bidding goodbye to Mistrys can cut both ways for the Tata Group – Mint
- Tata vs Mistry: Shapoorji Pallonji Group’s comment on Tata’s aviation business may have touched a nerve,… – MoneycontrolTata vs Mistry: Shapoorji Pallonji Group’s comment on Tata’s aviation business may have touched a nerve,… – Moneycontrol
- Sensex ends 66 points lower; Bharti Airtel crashes 8% – The Indian Express
- Jio unleashes post-paid tariff war, targets high paying Airtel, Vi users – Economic Times
- Covid-19 vaccine: Johnson & Johnson starts massive global phase 3 clinical trial – Mint