Lanco Infratech said its net loss for the March quarter widened to Rs 584.29 crore on account of a drop in revenue and mounting losses in the EPC (Engineering, procurement and construction) business.
Lanco Infratech Q4 Loss Widens to Rs 584 Crore; Income Down 23 Per Cent
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Metal shares rally; Tata Steel, Hindalco, Vedanta surge up to 10% – Business Standard
- Tejas Networks Shares Rally As Tata Sons Looks To Acquire Controlling Stake – BloombergQuint
- Tatva Chintan, Glenmark Life Sciences IPO, Tech Mahindra, LIC Housing, IDBI Bank stocks in focus – The Financial ExpressTatva Chintan, Glenmark Life Sciences IPO, Tech Mahindra, LIC Housing, IDBI Bank stocks in focus – The Financial Express
- Forgot your debit card? How HDFC Bank account holders can withdraw cash at ATMs – Mint
- TVS Motor posts ₹53 cr net profit in Q1, international revenue at record high – Mint