Heavy outperformance since mid-March and investors’ inclination for reducing perceived volatility in portfolios is leading to paring of positions in midcap stocks, dealers say.
Midcap Stocks Slump on Profit-Taking After Heavy Outperformance
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline score EU supply pact for 300M coronavirus shots – FiercePharma
- Covid-19 vaccine: Serum Institute to start final phase of trial next week – Hindustan Times
- Covid-19 vaccine tracker, Sept 19: India Novavax trials may begin in October – The Indian Express
- What Is An mRNA Coronavirus Vaccine? – CNBC
- ‘Saving a business more important than recovery’: FM tells Rajya Sabha about IBC – Mint