Heavy outperformance since mid-March and investors’ inclination for reducing perceived volatility in portfolios is leading to paring of positions in midcap stocks, dealers say.
Midcap Stocks Slump on Profit-Taking After Heavy Outperformance
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- How the Sebi-mandated one-stop-shop for mutual funds will work – Mint
- Glenmark Life IPO: GMP, subscription status and other details – Mint
- Market LIVE Updates: Sensex, Nifty up with minor gains; BSE Smallcap hits all-time high – Moneycontrol.comMarket LIVE Updates: Sensex, Nifty up with minor gains; BSE Smallcap hits all-time high – Moneycontrol.com
- Deutsche Bank suggests merger with BSNL to save Vodafone Idea – ETTelecom.com
- Tata group continues to battle legacy issues; TCS remains prime cash cow – Business Standard