Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Ayushman Bharat inspires a new innovation in dental health care! India’s first dental health plan at a mere Rs 499 per year has been launched by Clove Dental. The concept has been inspired by the ambitious Ayushman Bharat scheme, which has made affordable healthcare a reality for millions of Indians. When it comes to dental health, many Indian families are known to opt for home remedies that are safe, non-invasive and have no side effects or major expenses involved. Now, inspired by the ambitious Ayushman Bharat, there’s a first-of-its-kind dental health care package in India.
India’s first dental health package covers the following:
1. This is a one-of-its-kind annual dental health membership package that gives access to affordable dental care
2. It is priced at Rs.499 per year and this is a one-time payment for a year. All modes of payment including AirTel money, PayTM and PhonePe are accepted on the website of the company
3. The package includes your consultation with the doctor, cash back via a coupon, scaling and polishing teeth, X-Ray and a monthly dental tip via SMS
Also Read: Five ways Social Media has revolutionized medical care
4. Go through the terms and conditions to check if it suits your requirements. For instance, each patient can have just one active dental health plan at any given point of time. Another point to note down is that the coupon is non-transferable and cannot be clubbed with any other offers
5. The coupon can be used only for one single treatment. No cash refund or transfer of a partial value is permissible
6. Read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly online and if you are convinced, you can go ahead and buy this plan
7. To buy the dental health plan, you need to fill up the form on the site and provide the details that are asked. Once this is done, you can click the button that reads, “Send”
Good, healthy teeth are the result of healthy habits and dental hygiene on a regular basis. While time tested home remedies are useful, it makes sense to opt for a dental care package that covers everything you need for your dental well being.
The best way to make sure that your dental health is in a good condition is by opting for a health package that is cost-effective and gives you and family maximum protection and coverage.
Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Source: Financial Express