US drug major Pfizer today shelved its $117-billion takeover bid of AstraZenaca on the day of expiry of the offer as the British pharmaceutical company remained firm in opposing the deal.
Pfizer gives up $117 billion pursuit of AstraZenaca
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Market value of 7 of top-10 valued companies tumble over ₹1.41 lakh crore – Mint
- Future Retail board approves restructuring plan, to seek Kamath committee nod – Mint
- China’s Ant explores ways for Jack Ma to exit as Beijing piles pressure: Report – India Today
- Mcap of 7 of top-10 valued companies tumble over ₹1.41 lakh crore – Mint
- Analyst Corner: Wipro: Maintain ‘buy’ with unchanged TP of Rs 550 – The Financial Express