US drug major Pfizer today shelved its $117-billion takeover bid of AstraZenaca on the day of expiry of the offer as the British pharmaceutical company remained firm in opposing the deal.
Pfizer gives up $117 billion pursuit of AstraZenaca
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CAMS IPO issue opens today: Should you subscribe? – Moneycontrol.com
- Paytm vs Google: All you need to know about how Paytm became a ‘gambling app’ for Google – Gadgets NowPaytm vs Google: All you need to know about how Paytm became a ‘gambling app’ for Google – Gadgets Now
- All options open in ‘fight’ against Google: Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma – Economic Times
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell on September 21 – CNBCTV18
- Thanks to Google, app store monopoly concerns have now reached India – TechCrunch