Piramal Enterprises on Wednesday said it will raise up to ~2,750 crore by issuing bonds on private placement basis. “A meeting of
the Administrative Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on Saturday, 28th December, 2019, to consider and approve the issue of secured non-convertible debentures on private placement basis amounting up to Rs 2,750 crore,” it said in a regulatory filing.
Piramal Enterprises said the money can be raised in one or more tranches from time to time.
Source: Business Standard
Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs 2,750 cr via bonds in multiple tranches
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Vodafone Idea loses 4.8 million mobile subscribers in June; Jio adds 4.5 million – Mint
- Rs 3.91 lakh crore wiped off! Sensex slides for 6th day, down 1,115 points; VIX surges 12% – Economic TimesRs 3.91 lakh crore wiped off! Sensex slides for 6th day, down 1,115 points; VIX surges 12% – Economic Times
- Nifty settles near 10,800, Sensex nosedives over 1,100 pts; 5 factors that fuelled the selloff – Moneycontrol.comNifty settles near 10,800, Sensex nosedives over 1,100 pts; 5 factors that fuelled the selloff – Moneycontrol.com
- Sensex, Nifty fall for sixth straight session: Key reasons behind this slump – Times of India
- UTI AMC sets IPO price band at Rs 552-554 – Moneycontrol.com