After staging impressive rallies in the run-up to elections, Indian stocks and the rupee have scope for further upside, according to a report by global financial services major Goldman Sachs.
Post-Elections Rally in Indian Stocks, Rupee Likely: Goldman
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- COVID-19 vaccine expected mid next year, not early 2021, says AIIMS doctor – Times of India
- Moderna expects to make 20 million doses of coronavirus vaccine by 2020 end – CNBC
- Possibility of normalcy by middle of next year even if there is no COVID-19 vaccine: AIIMS doctor – Yahoo India NewsPossibility of normalcy by middle of next year even if there is no COVID-19 vaccine: AIIMS doctor – Yahoo India News
- EU pays $384 million for Sanofi-GSK COVID vaccine as WHO scheme deadline looms – Reuters
- Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline score EU supply pact for 300M coronavirus shots – FiercePharma