US President Joe Biden says the FBI does not believe the Russian government was involved in the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, but it does think those responsible for the ransomware hack live in Russia. He said the U.S. had been in direct communication with Moscow about the need to take action against ransom networks. The FBI has said the ransomware belonged to a criminal syndicate known as DarkSide.
Putin govt is not behind Pipeline cyberattack, but hackers live in Russia: US President Biden – Economic Times
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Retail inflation spikes to 6.3% in May from 4.2% in April – Times of India
- Why shares of Adani Group plunged sharply – Times of India
- Coronavirus | Novavax claims 90% efficacy for its vaccine – The Hindu
- CPI Inflation Jumps To Above RBI’s Comfort Band – BloombergQuint
- Adani Group Stocks Shed $6 Billion Despite Rejecting Reports On Investors – NDTV Profit