Reliance Industry’s Annual General Meeting 2022 (AGM 2022) is set for August 29. The company’s AGM has traditionally been one of the biggest annual corporate events of the year. It has been the platform that has seen some key announcements from the company for its shareholders as well as customers across the country. Some of these include the launch of Reliance Jio, JioGigaFiber, JioPhone and more. Here’s a look at some of the biggest tech-related announcements made by RIL at its AGM in the past decade.
Reliance AGM over the years: Free voice calls, JioPhone; Satya Nadella and Sundar Pichai on stage and more – Gadgets Now
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Harsha Engineers Listing on BSE, NSE Today: Listing Time, Gains, Share Price, Key Details – News18
- Rupee Hits All-Time Low As Major Currencies Crack Against Dollar – NDTV Profit
- Stocks to Watch Today | Coal India, Harsha Engineers, RailTel Corp, and others in news today – MoneycontrolStocks to Watch Today | Coal India, Harsha Engineers, RailTel Corp, and others in news today – Moneycontrol
- GST authorities issue notice to Gameskraft, seek Rs 21,000 crore – Economic Times
- Trade setup for Monday: Top 15 things to know before the opening bell – Moneycontrol