The company’s income from operations rose by 5 per cent to Rs 775 crore during the year, from Rs 735 crore in 2012-13.
Reliance Mutual Fund Full-Year Profit Up 22% at Rs 352 Crore
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Birla-Lodha dispute: Calcutta HC shuts out Harsh Vardhan Lodha from Rs 25,000-crore MP Birla Group – MoneycontrolBirla-Lodha dispute: Calcutta HC shuts out Harsh Vardhan Lodha from Rs 25,000-crore MP Birla Group – Moneycontrol
- Apple’s online store is opening in India on September 23rd – Engadget
- India Ratings revises banking sector outlook to negative for H2 FY21 – Moneycontrol.com
- ByteDance plans TikTok IPO to win US deal as deadline looms: Sources – Economic Times
- U.S. government says upcoming WeChat ban won’t target users – CNBC