The company’s income from operations rose by 5 per cent to Rs 775 crore during the year, from Rs 735 crore in 2012-13.
Reliance Mutual Fund Full-Year Profit Up 22% at Rs 352 Crore
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Tejas Networks Shares Rally As Tata Sons Looks To Acquire Controlling Stake – BloombergQuint
- Metal shares rally; Tata Steel, Hindalco, Vedanta surge up to 10% – Business Standard
- Forgot your debit card? How HDFC Bank account holders can withdraw cash at ATMs – Mint
- Tatva Chintan, Glenmark Life Sciences IPO, Tech Mahindra, LIC Housing, IDBI Bank stocks in focus – The Financial ExpressTatva Chintan, Glenmark Life Sciences IPO, Tech Mahindra, LIC Housing, IDBI Bank stocks in focus – The Financial Express
- TVS Motor posts ₹53 cr net profit in Q1, international revenue at record high – Mint