Traders are keenly awaiting the allotment of cabinet portfolios. The pair is seen holding in a 58.30 to 58.60 range during the session.
Rupee Rises to 58.41/Dollar in Opening Trade
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey puts up first tweet ‘just setting up my twttr’ for sale – Moneycontrol
- TVS Motor to provide free Covid-19 vaccination to 35,000 employees, families – HT Auto
- Elon Musk loses $27 billion in 4 days. His networth now $20 billion behind Bezos – Mint
- Muthoot group chairman MG George falls to death from 4th floor of Delhi residence – India Today
- Govt. makes dual airbags mandatory from April 1, 2021 – Team-BHP