Dealers said the Reserve Bank of India was spotted buying dollars via state-run banks after the rupee touched session highs while it was also actively intervening in the forwards market.
Rupee Sees Biggest One-Day Fall in a Month, Ends at 58.72
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- HDFC Bank’s Retail Borrowers Must Have At Least Rs 25,000 To Avail Restructuring – BloombergQuint
- Time to separate: Mistry to Tata – Mint
- Jio Postpaid Plus Announced, Brings Unlimited Voice Calls, Access to Streaming Apps, and More – Gadgets 360Jio Postpaid Plus Announced, Brings Unlimited Voice Calls, Access to Streaming Apps, and More – Gadgets 360
- Murugappa board a men’s club, alleges Valli Arunachalam – Mint
- Mistrys seek to sell Tata stake, but valuation seen as challenge – Times of India