Dealers said the Reserve Bank of India was spotted buying dollars via state-run banks after the rupee touched session highs while it was also actively intervening in the forwards market.
Rupee Sees Biggest One-Day Fall in a Month, Ends at 58.72
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Future Retail lenders approve debt recast, await Kamath committee sanction – Mint
- Second Covid Wave Could Spark Greater Uncertainty; Fiscal Steps if Needed: Niti Aayog Official – News18Second Covid Wave Could Spark Greater Uncertainty; Fiscal Steps if Needed: Niti Aayog Official – News18
- Market value of 7 of top-10 valued companies tumble over ₹1.41 lakh crore – Mint
- Future Retail board approves restructuring plan, to seek Kamath committee nod – Mint
- China’s Ant explores ways for Jack Ma to exit as Beijing piles pressure: Report – India Today