Traders said the RBI was seen buying dollars in the forwards as well as the spot market, though buying more aggressive in the forwards.
Rupee Slips to 58.62/Dollar as RBI Buys Dollar
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Future Retail lenders approve debt recast, await Kamath committee sanction – Mint
- Second Covid Wave Could Spark Greater Uncertainty; Fiscal Steps if Needed: Niti Aayog Official – News18Second Covid Wave Could Spark Greater Uncertainty; Fiscal Steps if Needed: Niti Aayog Official – News18
- Market value of 7 of top-10 valued companies tumble over ₹1.41 lakh crore – Mint
- Future Retail board approves restructuring plan, to seek Kamath committee nod – Mint
- China’s Ant explores ways for Jack Ma to exit as Beijing piles pressure: Report – India Today