Traders said the RBI was seen buying dollars in the forwards as well as the spot market, though buying more aggressive in the forwards.
Rupee Slips to 58.62/Dollar as RBI Buys Dollar
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Yes Bank Q2 Results: Net Profit Up 74% On Lower Provisions – BloombergQuint
- MARKETS LIVE: Sensex down 200pts, Nifty holds 18,050; Infosys, ITC weigh – Business Standard
- YES Bank Q2 Results: Net profit soars 74% YoY, beats estimate; asset quality improves – Economic TimesYES Bank Q2 Results: Net profit soars 74% YoY, beats estimate; asset quality improves – Economic Times
- Stocks to Watch: Reliance, Zee, Bharti Airtel, JSW Steel, TVS Motors – Mint
- Market LIVE: Sensex, Nifty flat amid volatility; banks & financials gain – Mint