The Sensex lost 770.48 points (1.29%) to 58,766.59. The Nifty 50 shed over 200 points (1.22%) to 17,542.80. The benchmarks have witnessed significant volatility in this truncated week, so far, rising 2.5% on Tuesday either side of over 1% decline on Monday and Thursday.Today 37 of the Nifty 50 stocks fell while 13 rose. Hindalco, Reliance Industries, ONGC, TCS, SBI Life were among the top losers.
Share Market Live: Sensex, Nifty Fall; Bharti Airtel Rises – BQ Prime
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- IMF warns of higher recession risk and darker global outlook – The Indian Express
- Gravitas: OPEC cuts oil production to drive up prices – WION
- Sebi cancels Brickwork’s licence, orders wind-up by Apr | Mint – Mint
- MBS Snub To Biden With OPEC+ Cut | US Accuses Oil Grouping Of “Aligning” With Putin Amid Ukraine War – CRUXMBS Snub To Biden With OPEC+ Cut | US Accuses Oil Grouping Of “Aligning” With Putin Amid Ukraine War – CRUX
- India’s Growth Forecast Downgraded To 6.5% This Year By World Bank – NDTV Profit