Singapore has replaced Mauritius as the top source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India, accounting for about 25 per cent of FDI inflows in 2013-14.
Singapore Replaces Mauritius as Top Source of FDI in India
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Biocon share price falls 5% after Q2 profit dips to Rs 138 crore – Moneycontrol.com
- Yes Bank Q2 Results: Net Profit Up 74% On Lower Provisions – BloombergQuint
- MARKETS LIVE: Sensex down 200pts, Nifty holds 18,050; Infosys, ITC weigh – Business Standard
- YES Bank Q2 Results: Net profit soars 74% YoY, beats estimate; asset quality improves – Economic TimesYES Bank Q2 Results: Net profit soars 74% YoY, beats estimate; asset quality improves – Economic Times
- Stocks to Watch: Reliance, Zee, Bharti Airtel, JSW Steel, TVS Motors – Mint