Singapore has replaced Mauritius as the top source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India, accounting for about 25 per cent of FDI inflows in 2013-14.
Singapore Replaces Mauritius as Top Source of FDI in India
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Gravitas: Pfizer’s bumper profit from vaccine sales – WION
- As part of strategic disinvestment, govt, LIC to sell stakes in IDBI Bank – Business Standard
- Concerned at Chinese firms being kept out of India’s 5G trials: China – Hindustan Times
- India approves Roche/Regeneron antibody cocktail to treat COVID-19 – Reuters India
- Tata Steel back with a bang in March quarter; shows Rs 6,644-crore PAT – Business Standard