NEW DELHI: Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange traded 34.50 points, or 0.29 per cent, lower at 12,016.50, indicating a negative start for Dalal Street. Here are a few stocks which may buzz the most in today’s trade:
Lakshmi Vilas Bank: Entities belonging to Capri Group have bought 4.9% in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. With this, Capri has emerged as one of the largest non-promoter shareholders in LVB along with Indiabulls, which owned a tad below 5 per cent at the close of Q2
Gati, Allcargo Logistics: Allcargo Logistics plans to buy up to 50 per cent in Gati, valuing it at Rs 1,200 crore in a deal to be announced later this week. Allcargo will first buy just over 10 per cent of the promoter stake. This will be followed by an open offer for 26 per cent more.
HDFC AMC: Standard Life has proposed to sell upto 2.23% or 47.5 lakh shares of India’s largest mutual fund HDFC Asset Management Company through offer for sale on December 4-5.
CSB Bank: The bank which recently concluded its initial public offering, will make its stock market debut on Wednesday. The initial public offering of CSB Bank, a Kerala-based lender, was subscribed a whopping 86.89 times last month.
Sequent Scientific: Serial pharma entrepreneur Arun Kumar, who sold his injectables business to Mylan for over Rs 10,000 crore six years ago, is readying to cash out of another venture, Sequent Scientific.
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals: Advent International Corp’s Amalfiaco and Temasek’s MacRitchie Investments Pte sold 5.12 crore shares of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals on Tuesday through block deals.
Sical Logistics, Coffee Day Enterprises: The Coffee Day Group, founded by the late VG Siddhartha, is likely to seek bids to sell off its controlling stake in multimodal logistics solutions provider Sical Logistics, people privy to the matter said.
Future Consumer: Kishore Biyani-led Future Group company Future Consumer is set to take its portfolio of over two dozen personal care, snack and homecare products to general stores across the country, competing with consumer goods giants Hindustan Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser and PepsiCo amid slowing consumption in India.
Biocon: The pharma major has elevated Siddharth Mittal as the chief executive officer and joint managing director with effect from December 1. Mittal, a core member of the leadership team at Biocon since May 2013, has been the chief financial officer since August 2014.
Thomas Cook: Thomas Cook India Ltd (TCIL) announced it has signed an agreement with AlixPartners, appointed as Thomas Cook UK’s liquidation managers, to acquire rights to the Thomas Cook brand for India, Sri Lanka and Mauritius markets for a onetime payment of about ₹14 crore.
Maruti Suzuki: The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki says it will hike vehicle prices from January to offset rising input costs.
Vedanta: According to Bloomberg, Vedanta is expected to give a dividend of Rs 13.84 per share in FY20. It gave dividend of Rs 19.45, Rs 21.2 and Rs 18.85 in FY17, FY18 and FY19, respectively.
Bajaj Finance: The Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) asked the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to hear Bajaj Finance’s plea against the capital market regulator, which had asked depositories to return the majority of client shares pledged by Karvy Stock Broking with its lenders.
DHFL: The promoters of Dewan Housing Finance have given personal guarantees to more than Rs 80,000 crore of loans on the firm’s books, filings and the annual report for March 2019 show.
- Alembic Limited: Nirayu Limited has bought 26,253 shares through Market Purchase from Nov 28, 2019 to Nov 29, 2019.
- Dalmia Bharat Sugar and Industries Limited: Jai Hari Dalmia has bought 3,15,175 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Nov 28, 2019.
- Electrosteel Castings Limited: Electrocast Sales India Ltd has bought 8,00,000 shares through Market Purchase from Nov 27, 2019 to Nov 29, 2019.
- Panama Petrochem Limited: Ittefaq Ice And Cold Storage Co. Pvt Ltd has bought 77,208 shares through Market Purchase from Nov 29, 2019 to Dec 2, 2019.
- Pioneer Embroideries Limited: Raj Kumar Sekhani has bought 2,01,000 shares through Market Purchase from Nov 28, 2019 to Nov 29, 2019.
- Precision Camshafts Limited: Cams Technology Limited has bought 50,000 shares through Market Purchase on Nov 28, 2019.
- Biocon Limited: Nagaraj M has sold 23,000 shares through Market Sale on Nov 28, 2019.
- Future Consumer Limited: Santosh Desai has sold 58,778 shares through Market Sale from Nov 26, 2019 to Nov 28, 2019.
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited: Chirag Setalvad has sold 70,000 shares through Market Sale on Nov 29, 2019.
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited: V Suresh Babu has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Nov 29, 2019.
- HDFC Bank Limited: Parag Rao has sold 1,29,570 shares through Market Sale on Nov 29, 2019.
- HDFC Bank Limited: Raveesh Kumar Bhatia has sold 25,800 shares through Market Sale on Nov 29, 2019.
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited: Anil C. Singhvi has sold 4,00,000 shares through Market Sale on Nov 29, 2019.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited: Ganguli M has sold 1,00,000 shares through Market Sale on Nov 26, 2019.
- Infibeam Avenues Limited: Infinium Auto Mall Private Limited has sold 10,00,000 shares through Market Sale on Nov 28, 2019.
- Infibeam Avenues Limited: Malav A. Mehta has sold 10,00,000 shares through Market Sale on Nov 28, 2019.
Note: Disclosure made under Reg 13(4), 13(4a) of SEBI (IT) regulations 1992.
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|AGROPHOS||03-Dec-19||Agro Phos India Limited||Anupam Narain Gupta||Buy||59,010||135.14|
|CEAT||03-Dec-19||CEAT Ltd||India Opportunities Growth Fund Ltd Pinewood Strategy||Buy||400,000||919.00|
|CEAT||03-Dec-19||CEAT Ltd||Societe Ceat D Investissements En Asie S A Spf||Sell||400,000||919.00|
|COXK||03-Dec-19||Cox and Kings (India) Limited||Narayanan Sanmitha||Buy||1,899,000||1.83|
|COXK||03-Dec-19||Cox and Kings (India) Limited||Ifci Ltd.||Sell||2,919,860||1.83|
|CROMPTON||03-Dec-19||Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd||Sbi Mutual Fund||Buy||30,096,000||249.20|
|CROMPTON||03-Dec-19||Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd||Societe Generale||Buy||3,400,000||249.20|
|CROMPTON||03-Dec-19||Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd||Amundi Funds Sbi Fm Equity India||Buy||9,020,000||249.20|
|CROMPTON||03-Dec-19||Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd||Amalfiaco Limited||Sell||32,296,000||249.20|
|CROMPTON||03-Dec-19||Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd||Macritchie Investments Pte Ltd||Sell||18,866,327||249.20|
|ESC||03-Dec-19||Escorts Ltd||Serum Institute Of India Private Limited||Sell||700,000||639.55|
|GAUGEM||03-Dec-19||Gautam Gems Limited||Ramnbhai Kalubhai Ravat||Sell||132,000||104.02|
|GOKUL||03-Dec-19||Gokul Agro Resources Limited||Jashodaben Commodities Llp .||Buy||6,575,000||15.25|
|GOKUL||03-Dec-19||Gokul Agro Resources Limited||Profitline Securities Private Limited Profitline||Sell||6,575,000||15.25|
|GRSL||03-Dec-19||Gokul Refoils and Solvent Ltd||Profitline Securities Private Limited Profitline||Buy||6,575,000||15.25|
|GRSL||03-Dec-19||Gokul Refoils and Solvent Ltd||Jashodaben Commodities Llp .||Sell||6,575,000||15.25|
|IHFL||03-Dec-19||Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited||Tower Research Capital Markets India Private Limited||Buy||17,632||297.39|
|JSP||03-Dec-19||Jindal Steel & Power Ltd||Tower Research Capital Markets India Private Limited||Buy||119,838||147.80|
|JEPL||03-Dec-19||Jiya Eco-Products Limited||Devangkumar R Patel .||Sell||159,748||25.56|
|JUST||03-Dec-19||Just Dial Limited||Tower Research Capital Markets India Private Limited||Buy||4,636||543.30|
|NJCC||03-Dec-19||NCC Limited||Tower Research Capital Markets India Private Limited||Sell||84,183||56.63|
|ONEPOINT||03-Dec-19||One Point One Solutions Limited||Akshay Chhabra||Buy||1,000,000||9.50|
|ONEPOINT||03-Dec-19||One Point One Solutions Limited||Yes Bank Ltd||Sell||1,377,000||9.50|
|SUPREMEX||03-Dec-19||Supremex Shine Steels Limited||Vipul Jayantilal Modi||Buy||1,575,000||3.00|
|SUPREMEX||03-Dec-19||Supremex Shine Steels Limited||Shitanshu Vora||Sell||1,000,000||3.00|
|UML||03-Dec-19||Unison Metals Ltd||Shelja Finlease Pvt Ltd||Buy||59,500||51.00|
|YES||03-Dec-19||Yes Bank Ltd||Tower Research Capital Markets India Private Limited||Buy||1,962,049||61.89|
Insider Buy/Sell is as defined by SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, 1992 Bulk Deal is defined as any trade in which quantity transacted is more then 0.5% of the companies equity shares listed on the exchanges. The above mentioned data is not completely Extensive as relatively smaller trades have been excluded. (Edelweiss Alternative Research)
Source: Economic Times