NEW DELHI: Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange traded 2.50 points, or 0.02 per cent, lower at 12,270.50, indicating a flat start for Dalal Street. Here are a few stocks which may buzz the most in today’s trade:
SBI, PNB and Bank of Baroda: UTI Asset Management Company has filed draft red herring prospectus with markets regulator the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to raise funds through initial public offer. The public issue consists of an offer for sale by shareholders including State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank.
Lemon Tree Hotels: The company signed a license agreement for a 44-room hotel at Baga, Goa.
ZEEL: Broadcasting major Zee Group announced four more regional channels–a Punjabi GEC (general entertainment channel), and three movie channels–Thirai in Tamil, Picchar in Kannada and Biskope in Bhojpuri.
Lupin: Pharma major Lupin said its alliance partner Concord Biotech has received approval from the US health regulator for generic immunosuppressive Mycophenolic acid delayed-release tablets.
InterGlobe Aviation: DGCA is likely to extend the deadline for replacement of all old Pratt & Whitney engines on about 100 Indigo Airbus 320 (neos) from January-end to a later date.
Jindal Steel & Power: Morgan Stanley has maintained overweight rating on Jindal Steel & Power (JSPL) and raised target price to Rs 174 from Rs 139. A potential rejection of Gare Palma IV/I is already partially reflected and a confirmed rejection could cause a further negative reaction, it said.
Bajaj Finance: The NBFC said it has invoked 24 lakh pledged shares of Karvy Data Management Services Ltd (KDMSL) to recover outstanding dues from a group firm.
Havells India: CLSA has retained outperform rating on Havells India and lowered target price to Rs 730 from Rs 770. Given high base on core business, continued pressure in LED TVs and seasonal issues for ACs, CLSA expect a weak third quarter performance.
NMDC: The country’s largest iron ore miner NMDC has diversified into coal with allotment of two coal blocks in the Hazaribagh district of Jharkhand.
Suzlon Energy: The company appointed State Bank of India nominee Rakesh Sharma as the company’s nominee director, effective Thursday.
MMTC: State-owned trading firm MMTC, which is importing onions on behalf of the government, has contracted an additional 12,500 tonnes of edible bulb from Turkey to boost domestic availability and control prices.
Tata Motors: To push electric vehicle adoption by individual customers, Tata Motors on Thursday unveiled the electric version of its popular Nexon, offering more thanÂ 300 km range and eight years of warranty on the battery.
TechM: IT firm Tech Mahindra on Thursday said it has partnered Celonis to drive enterprise performance. They have deployed first of its kind Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution for BPS (Business Process Services) to support digital transformation of customers globally, a statement said.
Apollo Hospitals: Apollo Hospitals Bengaluru announced the launch of a dedicated robot-assisted cardiac surgery unit. The unit will offer patients with complex cardiac disease treatment with robotic assisted minimally invasive cardiac surgery, it said in a statement.
The initial public offering (IPO) of Prince Pipes and Fittings was subscribed 74 per cent on Thursday. The issue received bids for 1,45,57,116 shares against an issue size of 1,97,74,012 shares.
- Cineline India Limited: Himanshu Kanakia has bought 25,000 shares through Market Purchase on Dec 16, 2019.
- Dollar Industries Limited: Simplex Impex Pvt. Ltd has bought 45,000 shares through Market Purchase from Dec 17, 2019 to Dec 18, 2019.
- Electrosteel Castings Limited: Electrocast Sales India Ltd has bought 2,13,461 shares through Market Purchase from Dec 13, 2019 to Dec 16, 2019.
- Max Ventures and Industries Limited: Siva Enterprises Private Limited has bought 95,039 shares through Market Purchase from Dec 16, 2019 to Dec 17, 2019.
- Persistent Systems Limited: Pspl Esop Management Trust has bought 23,000 shares through Market Purchase from Dec 16, 2019 to Dec 17, 2019.
- Srikalahasthi Pipes Limited: Uttam Commercial Company Limited has bought 15,000 shares through Market Purchase on Dec 17, 2019.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited: Gore Trupti Nilesh has sold 20,000 shares through Market Sale on Dec 17, 2019.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited: Vijayakiran Vinukonda has sold 29,000 shares through Market Sale from Dec 17, 2019 to Dec 18, 2019.
- JM Financial Limited: Shashwat Belapurkar has sold 32,000 shares through Market Sale on Dec 16, 2019.
- JSW Steel Limited: Beaufield Holdings Limited has sold 17,24,830 shares through Market Sale on Dec 13, 2019.
- JSW Steel Limited: Jsw Steel Employees Welfare Trust ? Esop Plan 2016 A/C has sold 19,225 shares through Market Sale on Dec 13, 2019.
- Tci Finance Limited: Dhruv Agarwal Benefit Trust has sold 3,55,479 shares through Inter-se-Transfer on Dec 13, 2019.
- Yes Bank Limited: Sumit Gupta has sold 50,000 shares through Market Sale on Dec 13, 2019.
Note: Disclosure made under Reg 13(4), 13(4a) of SEBI (IT) regulations 1992.
Bulk and Block Deals :
|Blg Tickers||Date||Company Name||Acquirer/Seller||Buy /Sell||Qty Traded||Price|
|ALEXSC||19-Dec-19||Alexander Stamps And Coin Limited||Kahar Niklesh Kanaiyabhai||Buy||271,775||17.17|
|ALEXSC||19-Dec-19||Alexander Stamps And Coin Limited||Vandna Anirudh Sethi||Sell||320,000||17.16|
|GFLTD||19-Dec-19||GFL Limited||Hdfc Mutual Fund A/c Hdfc Small Cap Fund||Sell||720,000||77.85|
|MASTL||19-Dec-19||Manaksia Steels Limited||Payal Agrawal||Buy||2,950,000||8.55|
|MASTL||19-Dec-19||Manaksia Steels Limited||Albula Investment Fund Ltd||Sell||3,215,000||8.55|
|NRYS||19-Dec-19||Narayani Steels Limited||Pallas Fincap Private Limited .||Buy||101,286||36.25|
|SVI||19-Dec-19||Sathavahana Ispat Ltd||Samatha Thammareddy||Buy||2,000,000||1.70|
|TPS||19-Dec-19||Tips Industries Ltd||Subhkam Properties Llp||Buy||498,105||78.50|
|TPS||19-Dec-19||Tips Industries Ltd||Shastha Advisors Private Limited||Sell||500,000||78.50|
Insider Buy/Sell is as defined by SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, 1992 Bulk Deal is defined as any trade in which quantity transacted is more then 0.5% of the companies equity shares listed on the exchanges. The above mentioned data is not completely Extensive as relatively smaller trades have been excluded. (Edelweiss Alternative Research)
Source: Economic Times