Indian equity benchmarks held on to the comeback in afternoon trade, snapping a two-session losing streak, as investors weighed the benchmark index’s pace of gains against a slew of better-than-expected local earnings. The S&P BSE Sensex rose 0.4% to 51,531, while the NSE Nifty 50 Index gained 0.4% as well to end the session at 15,173.
Stocks To Watch: ACC, Ashok Leyland, Grasim, ITC, Sun Pharma – BloombergQuint
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Wipro started as an oil mill 75 years ago. Today it bought a UK consulting firm for $1.45 billion – MoneycontrolWipro started as an oil mill 75 years ago. Today it bought a UK consulting firm for $1.45 billion – Moneycontrol
- EPFO retains interest rate for 2020-21 at 8.5% – The Indian Express
- Crude Oil Rises Amid Optimism of Additional OPEC Supply By Investing.com – Investing.com
- ED files money laundering case against Franklin Templeton – Economic Times
- BSE midcap, smallcap indices hit new highs even as Sensex plunges 600 points – Mint