The week ahead should see the Nifty again attempt its election day high of 7563, which has become the immediate resistance.
The Week Ahead: Sensex, Nifty, Rupee Signal Big Bull Market as Sentiment Turns Optimistic
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Three Reasons Why Sensex Reclaimed Mt 50K and Nifty Crossed 15K – Investing.com India
- Tata Motors loss down to ₹7,605 cr in Q4; revenue growth up 42% – BusinessLine
- Tata Motors to double capex of India business up to Rs 3,500 crore on robust turnaround of PV unit – Moneycontrol.comTata Motors to double capex of India business up to Rs 3,500 crore on robust turnaround of PV unit – Moneycontrol.com
- “Never Exported Vaccines At Cost Of People In India”: Adar Poonawalla – NDTV
- Markets extend gains as sensex soars 613 points; Nifty settles above 15,100 – Times of India