The week ahead should see the Nifty again attempt its election day high of 7563, which has become the immediate resistance.
The Week Ahead: Sensex, Nifty, Rupee Signal Big Bull Market as Sentiment Turns Optimistic
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- India’s GDP turns positive in December quarter, grows 0.4% – Mint
- India GDP Data LIVE Updates | India’s Q3FY21 GDP growth at 0.4% – moneycontrol.com
- Rising bond yields, commodity prices to cap market upside, say analysts – Business Standard
- Sensex Crashes 1,939 Points, Posts Worst Day In 11 Months – NDTV Profit
- Make in India: Xiaomi adds new contract manufacturers, increases local smartphone production by 20 percent – 91mobilesMake in India: Xiaomi adds new contract manufacturers, increases local smartphone production by 20 percent – 91mobiles