All the students who are appearing got the UPSC exam this year have a final chance to fill their forms. The last date to apply for filling the form is March 18, 2019. All eligible candidates can visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in, and apply for the posts before March 18.
UPSC has announced 896 vacancies for in the official statement sent out by them. They have also notified 39 vacancies will be reserved for People with Benchmark Disability category.
Candidates who are between 21-32 years of age will be eligible to appear for the exam as of 1st August 2019. The candidate appearing for the exam should be born not before 2nd August 1987 and also not after 1st August 1998. Five-year concession will be given to an SC/ST candidate and a three-year concession will be given to an OBC candidate.
Dates to Remember
The prelim level exam will be conducted on June 2, 2019. The main exam for UPSC civil services will be conducted on 20th September 2019 and will go on for 5 days. The UPSC IFS exam will take place on 1st December 2019.
Here is How you can apply for the exam
1. Log on to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the recruitment tab which will be visible on the homepage.
3. Select the Online Recruitment Application from the drop-down list.
4. You will be redirected to a new page.
5. Select the new Registration Option or Already Registered option if you have an account already.
6. New users will be able to see a new form.
7. After filling the details applicants will have to resize the p[hotos and then upload it to the UPSC portal.
8. Once you are done you will get the acknowledgement number on your registered mobile number. it will also be sent to you via email.
Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Source: Financial Express