Adani Group is one of India’s biggest companies, and has operations in a wide range of industries including commodities trading, airports, utilities and renewable energy. It is led by Indian billionaire Mr Adani who is the world’s fourth richest man, according to Forbes magazine.
Adani Group: Asia’s richest man hits back at ‘con’ allegations – BBC
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- RBI asks banks to share information on exposure to Adani Group companies – Business Standard
- NSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian ExpressNSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian Express
- Hindenburg bet against India’s Adani puzzles rival U.S. short sellers – Reuters India
- Gautam Adani fails to calm investors as market wipeout hits $100 billion – CNN
- Closing Bell: Nifty ends flat, Sensex rises 224 pts; FMCG gains, power stocks drag – Moneycontrol