Days after pointing out that scientists are facing “stubborn resistance to evidence-based policy making”, noted virologist Shahid Jameel quit as the head of INSACOG, a central government panel which conducts genome sequencing of coronavirus. Jameel announced his plan to step down in a meeting of INSACOG held on Friday, said two officials who were part of it.
Breaking News Live Updates May 17: Wholesale price-based inflation hits all-time high of 10.49% in April, against 7.39% in March – India Today
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- “Jet Airways 2.0 Will Fly Again By 2021 End,” Says Man Handling Revival – NDTV
- Amazon, Flipkart and other e-commerce platforms may not be able to do flash sales any more, if Indian governme – Business Insider IndiaAmazon, Flipkart and other e-commerce platforms may not be able to do flash sales any more, if Indian governme – Business Insider India
- Next-gen Maruti Suzuki Celerio: New render – CarToq.com
- Jet Airways Gets its Wings Back: NCLT Clears Kalrock-Jalan Resolution Plan – News18
- Pakistan to receive 13m Pfizer vaccines – DAWN.com