As the novel coronavirus continues to ravage the globe, the race to develop a safe and effective vaccine to combat the spread of the novel coronavirus has intensified. Currently, there are 38 potential vaccines in human trials and more than 93 vaccine candidates have reached the preclinical trials. As we write this, the number of coronavirus cases across the world is inching closer to 30 million mark and the highly infectious virus has already resulted in 939,674 fatalities.
Coronavirus vaccine update: Serum Institute of India and Novavax join hands to produce two billion doses of COVID vaccine – Times of India
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Sensex jumps 835 points, Nifty above 11,000: Top factors behind market rally – Economic Times
- As Harley Davidson bids adieu to India, here are some of its coolest bikes that we will miss – Moneycontrol.comAs Harley Davidson bids adieu to India, here are some of its coolest bikes that we will miss – Moneycontrol.com
- US announces $150 million for H1B One Workforce training programme – India Today
- Jio Launches In-Flight Connectivity Packs, Adds 2 New International Roaming Options With Wi-Fi Calling – Gadgets 360Jio Launches In-Flight Connectivity Packs, Adds 2 New International Roaming Options With Wi-Fi Calling – Gadgets 360
- MARKET LIVE: Sensex at days high; up 900 points, Nifty reclaims 11k – Business Standard