ICICI Bank announced its financial results for the third quarter ending December 31, 2022 (Q3FY23) period on Saturday. The bank beats street expectations by garnering a net profit of ₹8,311.85 crore in Q3 of the current fiscal compared to a profit of ₹6,193.81 crore recorded in the same quarter a year ago, registering a growth of whopping 34.19% year-on-year. While gross NPA in the Q3FY23 dipped further, however, provisions scaled up during the quarter.
ICICI Bank posts 34% rise in Q3 PAT to ₹8,312 cr, NII surges by 35% | Mint – Mint
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- RBI asks banks to share information on exposure to Adani Group companies – Business Standard
- NSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian ExpressNSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian Express
- Hindenburg bet against India’s Adani puzzles rival U.S. short sellers – Reuters India
- Gautam Adani fails to calm investors as market wipeout hits $100 billion – CNN
- Closing Bell: Nifty ends flat, Sensex rises 224 pts; FMCG gains, power stocks drag – Moneycontrol