Individuals travelling abroad may soon be allowed to spend $2,00,000 (2 lakh) overseas in a year as against the current ceiling of $75,000, according to a Finance Ministry official.
Indian Travellers’ Spending Limit Abroad May be Hiked to $2,00,000: Report
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey puts up first tweet ‘just setting up my twttr’ for sale – Moneycontrol
- TVS Motor to provide free Covid-19 vaccination to 35,000 employees, families – HT Auto
- Elon Musk loses $27 billion in 4 days. His networth now $20 billion behind Bezos – Mint
- Muthoot group chairman MG George falls to death from 4th floor of Delhi residence – India Today
- Govt. makes dual airbags mandatory from April 1, 2021 – Team-BHP