Infosys on Wednesday reported a 16.8 per cent YoY rise in consolidated net profit for December quarter at Rs 5,215 crore. In the same quarter last year, it reported a profit of Rs 4,466 crore. Gross revenue for the quarter rose 12.3 per cent YoY to Rs 25,927 crore. It was up 5.5 per cent on sequential basis. In constant currency teams, revenue growth was 6.6 per cent.
Infosys Q3 Results: Net profit rises 16.8% YoY to Rs 5,215 cr, beats Street estimates – Economic Times
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Petrol crosses Rs 86 mark in Delhi, diesel above Rs 83 in Mumbai – The Indian Express
- IMF revises India growth forecast, sees GDP shrinking at sharper 8% in FY21 – Business Standard
- Indigo Paints IPO: Check share allotment status via registrar, BSE website; grey market premium, listing date – The Financial ExpressIndigo Paints IPO: Check share allotment status via registrar, BSE website; grey market premium, listing date – The Financial Express
- International Monetary Fund Projects 11.5% Growth Rate For India In 2021 – NDTV Profit
- GAIL plans to launch pipeline InvIT before company split – Moneycontrol