His meteoric success, and dramatic downfall, are in many ways no different from a number of other Indian industrialists who through the 2000s diversified through borrowings, says Amit Tandon, founder and managing director of IiAS, an institutional advisory.
Venugopal Dhoot: How a ‘loan scam’ led to Videocon owner’s downfall – BBC
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- RBI asks banks to share information on exposure to Adani Group companies – Business Standard
- NSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian ExpressNSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian Express
- Hindenburg bet against India’s Adani puzzles rival U.S. short sellers – Reuters India
- Gautam Adani fails to calm investors as market wipeout hits $100 billion – CNN
- Closing Bell: Nifty ends flat, Sensex rises 224 pts; FMCG gains, power stocks drag – Moneycontrol