UK-based Vodafone Group will sell its 4.4 per cent stake in Bharti Airtel if rules no longer permit telecom operators to keep share in competitors, a top executive of Vodafone India said.
Vodafone Group May Sell Stake in Bharti to Comply With Rules
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Airtel loses 4.6 mn mobile subscribers in May, Jio adds 3.5 mn users: Trai – Business Standard
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala buys and trims stake in these stocks in June quarter – Mint
- Tejas Networks Shares Rally As Tata Sons Looks To Acquire Controlling Stake – BloombergQuint
- Metal shares rally; Tata Steel, Hindalco, Vedanta surge up to 10% – Business Standard
- Tatva Chintan, Glenmark Life Sciences IPO, Tech Mahindra, LIC Housing, IDBI Bank stocks in focus – The Financial ExpressTatva Chintan, Glenmark Life Sciences IPO, Tech Mahindra, LIC Housing, IDBI Bank stocks in focus – The Financial Express