UK-based Vodafone Group will sell its 4.4 per cent stake in Bharti Airtel if rules no longer permit telecom operators to keep share in competitors, a top executive of Vodafone India said.
Vodafone Group May Sell Stake in Bharti to Comply With Rules
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- VLCC Health Care raises Rs 37 crore from foreign entity – Moneycontrol
- Petrol, diesel price hiked again; cost 30% more than ATF – The Hindu
- Petrol, diesel now cost 30% more than jet fuel – Times of India
- Air India privatisation saga: ‘Time we stopped paying Rs 20 crore/day of taxpayers money to keep it… – MoneycontrolAir India privatisation saga: ‘Time we stopped paying Rs 20 crore/day of taxpayers money to keep it… – Moneycontrol
- FPIs turn net sellers in capital markets in Oct so far, pull out net Rs 1,472 cr – Economic Times