Mumbai-based Yes Bank presented its third-quarter earnings for FY23 on Saturday. The bank posted a PAT of ₹51.52 crore in Q3FY23 as against ₹266.43 crore in the same quarter last year, registering a decline of 80.66%.
Yes Bank’s Q3 PAT declines 81% to ₹51.5 cr, gross NPA contracts steeply on transfer to ARC | Mint – Mint
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- RBI asks banks to share information on exposure to Adani Group companies – Business Standard
- NSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian ExpressNSE puts some Adani firms under watch: What is additional surveillance mechanism (ASM)? – The Indian Express
- Hindenburg bet against India’s Adani puzzles rival U.S. short sellers – Reuters India
- Gautam Adani fails to calm investors as market wipeout hits $100 billion – CNN
- Closing Bell: Nifty ends flat, Sensex rises 224 pts; FMCG gains, power stocks drag – Moneycontrol